Best Gun Vise
Central aluminum channel lets the user move individual components to the ideal position for their firearm. Each individual component then adjusts to the perfect position for secure support.
The rear base features two adjustable offset clamps for a tight grip on a wide range of buttstock configurations. With this flexibility, the rear clamp blocks can accommodate practically any stock configuration, style and size of cheek piece, or cast-off.
The grip support features two leg heights and can be maneuvered along the length of the T-track to support the stock.
- Non-marring contact surfaces
- Every component adjusts to accommodate different firearms and projects
- Stiff, solvent-resistant polymer stands up to years of hard use
- Innovative, off-set clamping mechanism on rear base
- Highly adjustable design for maximum versatility